City Corporation has completed the recent meter replacement project in the City of Russellville. With this in place, you the customer can now view and manage your water use through the website EyeOnWater. EyeOnWater is a consumer engagement application that goes beyond traditional monthly statements to connect utilities and their customers like never before. EyeOnWater enables the utility customer to view and understand their usage profile through easy-to-understand consumption graphs and provides a simple method to establish alerts to better manage their water use.
Registration can be completed simply by following these few easy steps:
- Visit https://eyeonwater.com/signup on your computer using a supported web browser.
- Enter your service location zip code: ex. – 72801
- Enter your billing account number: ex. – 1234567 ** Account number can be located on monthly invoice.
- Enter your full name.
- Enter your email address.
- Create and confirm a password.
- You will get a confirmation email from Beacon. You must verify your email address by clicking the link in the confirmation email. Once you do, you can sign in using your email and password.
Please Note: Currently a customer can use the process above if it is a one email/user to one account ID relationship. The account can have several locations and meters. If you want to set up a single customer to view several accounts it can be done by an internal City Corporation employee. Please contact City Corporation Business Office at (479) 968-2105 and provide us with the email for the EyeOnWater account and a list of the account ID’s that you want the email/user to be able to access.